The episode of WWE SmackDown turned out to be a real hit. WWE had announced a lot of big things for the show and this whole episode was worth watching. WWE has caught the attention of fans by booking many different things in their shows. So, in this article, we will be looking at the results for all matches and segments from SmackDown episodes.
– Mr. McMahon greets fans as he opens SmackDown. He praised Minnesota and then went backstage. His appearance was very short.
– Riddle segment on WWE SmackDown
Riddle cut the promo and revealed that Orton was going to have major surgery and was hoping for a speedy recovery. He praised the legendary superstar and then promoted his match against Roman Reigns. He said he was going to dedicate his title match to Randy Orton.
– Madcap Moss vs. Happy Corbin (Last Laugh Match)
This game was very good. Both superstars used a lot of good moves and finishes together. Corbin finally entered the ring before the 10 count and Moss was still in the ring. He put his finishing punchline on Corbin as he entered the ring. He made the move once more and pinned the win. After the match, Moss took the mic and began to taunt Corbin.
Results: Madcap Moss wins
Street Profits headlined the show in the behind-the-scenes segment. Also defeated The Usos and won the titles.
– Happy Corbin questions Pat McAfee’s comment because he was making fun of Corbin. The WWE Superstar claimed he would aggravate the commentator. McAfee then took the mic and praised Minnesota. At the same time, he gravely insulted Corbyn. The New Day would walk into their game and mock Corbin.
– Natalia insulted Ronda in the backstage segment and praised her finishing sniper. She claimed she would become the SmackDown Women’s Champion.
– New Day against Jinder Mahal and Shanky
This tag team match was fun. Shanky looked very serious in the match and he made Kofi look bad in the ring. Later, Xavier Woods started playing the trombone and Shanky danced to it. Seeing this, Mahal got angry and took the tag. Upon entering the ring, Kingston won the match with his finisher Trouble in Paradise. After the match, Mahal was clearly angry with Shanky.
Results: new day wins
Backstage, Sheamus escaped and Ridge Holland refused to enter the ring. He tells Ridge to stop the breakout.
– Drew McIntyre and Sheamus segment
Adam Pearce reported that Drew McIntyre and Sheamus failed to qualify. Drew McIntyre then stopped Pearce and talked about adding him to the game. Sheamus insulted McIntyre and said he was able to cash in by winning the contract. Pearce stopped him and said his result. The official said Sheamus qualified and that’s why he looked very excited. Drew attacked Sheamus for this and Pearce stopped him. Pearce said McIntyre also qualified.
Behind the scenes, Sami Zayn was interviewed and asked several questions about Bloodline. Jane was seen trying to avoid being questioned.
– Rachel Rodriguez vs. Shayna Baszler (qualifying match for the Women’s Money in the Bank ladder match)
This match was filled with many good shots. Both superstars used their power in tremendous ways. The match saw several submission moves, but in the end Rachel put on her finisher to register a big win.
Results: Rachel Rodriguez wins
– Backstage Riddle was getting ready and Shinsuke Nakamura came to wish him good luck.
– The focus lights came on in the ring, and then backstage, Max Dupree expressed his disappointment in Adam Pearce about the lighting. He said that unless the lighting is better, he won’t be seen with his models.
Gunther and Ludwig Kaiser appeared in the backstage segment. Kaizer praised Gunther, then Gunther revealed himself on the mic as the new Intercontinental Champion.
– Roman Reigns vs Riddle (Undisputed WWE Universal Championship match)
The stipulation of the match was that if Riddle was defeated, he couldn’t fight the title match until Roman was the champion. The match was a success and Riddle won the hearts of the fans. He gave the tribal leader a tough fight. At the end, many near-falls were observed. There was a moment in the match where Roman was about to hit the spear but Riddle converted him to RKO. Roman expelled at the last minute. Riddle attempted to continue his dominance in the match but Roman Reigns won the match with his finishing spear. After the match, Roman cut the promo and said now there was no one to face him. Later, he asked fans to recognize him and started going backstage. Meanwhile, Brock Lesnar came in and came to confront Roman Reigns. The Beast tried to shake Champion’s hand but then hit him with an F5. He also attacked the Usos.
Results: Victory of Roman Reigns
This is how the episode of SmackDown ended.
For all the big WWE and wrestling related news, as well as updates, live results, our Facebook page To go up
#WWE #SmackDown #results #Roman #Reigns #won #big #match #Brock #Lesnar #surprise #comeback