IPO of Gujarat based companies outperform: These days, investors are disappointed due to the selling off of foreign investors in the stock market. Stock prices go down. All companies that have offered an IPO in the recent past are trading below their issue price. The biggest example of which is the IPO of the country’s largest insurance company, LIC, whose shares have been falling steadily since listing and are trading more than 25% below their stock price. ’emission. But despite this drop in the market, all the companies associated with Gujarat have proposed an IPO, they have done well. Let’s take a look at Gujarat related companies, which have been listed on the stock market recently and these companies have given good returns to the investors.
In recent days, five companies associated with Gujarat have been listed on the stock market, let’s look at their performance.
1. Adani Wilmar IPO: Adani Wilmar, an Adani Group company, went public on February 8. The company had set the issue price at Rs 230. And now Adani Wilmar’s share is trading at Rs 632. That is, Adani Wilmar’s IPO has yielded a yield of 174% to investors. Adani Wilmar’s stock also touched the Rs 878 level.
2. IPO of Rolex Rings: Gujarat-based Rolex Ring also recently floated its IPO. The company had set the price range at Rs 880 to 900. After listing, the Rolex ring reached the level of Rs 1624. That is, the company gave an 80% return to investors. Currently, the stock is trading at Rs 1401, which is 60% above its issue price.
3. Tatva Chintan IPO: Tatva Chintan’s listing on the stock exchange was very good. The share was listed at Rs 2111 for the issue price of Rs 1083. The company also touched the all-time high of Rs 2977. At present, Tatva Chintan’s share is trading at Rs 2197. It that is, the IPO gave returns of over 100% to its investors.
4. Ami Organics IPO: The IPO of Gujarat-based Ami Organics has also enriched investors. Ami Organics had set the issue price at Rs 610. After listing at Rs 910, the stock had reached an all-time high of Rs 1434. Currently, the stock is trading at Rs 895. That is, 46% above the upper band of its IPO.
5. Exxaro Tiles IPO: The IPO of Gujarat-based company Exxaro Tiles has also given great returns to its investors. The company had fixed the issue price at Rs 118 at 120. The listing was made at Rs 126 around the issue price. But later, Exxaro Tiles stock jumped 44% to approach Rs 173. At present, the stock is trading at Rs 112.
read this too
Railway Jobs: Biggest recruitment campaign will be launched in railways, about 1.5 million people will get government jobs in one year
5G Services Deployment Soon: 5G Mobile Service to be Launched Soon, Cabinet Approves 5G Spectrum Auction
#Highest #IPO #Yield #IPO #Gujarat #based #companies #wonders #investors #rich