PFMS Scholarship 2022
PFMS Fellowship 2022: The Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is a web-based online software application developed and implemented by the Comptroller General (CGA), Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India. The PMF was launched in 2009 with the aim of tracking funds released under all Government of India plans and real-time reporting of expenditures at all levels of program implementation. Subsequently, the scope was extended to cover direct payments to beneficiaries under all schemes. Gradually, it is envisaged that the digitization of accounts will be done via PMFS!
And starting with the Payments and Accounts Payable Offices, the CGA Office has added value by bringing more of the Indian Government’s financial activities under the PMF umbrella! Outputs/deliverables for the different modes/functions of pmfs2022 include (but are not limited to):
- Control of payments and checks
- Receipt accounting (tax and non-tax)
- Compilation of accounts and preparation of tax reports
- Integration with state financial management systems
Today, the main function of the PMFS is to facilitate a sound public financial management system for the Government of India by establishing an efficient fund flow system as well as a payment and accounting network. PMfs to various stakeholders under the Government of India’s Digital India initiative! Provides a real-time, reliable and meaningful management information system and an effective decision support system!
Public Financial Management Service
PFMS is a financial management platform for Indian government schemes! Database of all receiving agencies Integration with core banking solutions of banks managing scheme funds Integration with state treasuries and effective and efficient tracking of funds flow down to the lowest level of implementation government plan, etc. as a form of financial management of many schemes Works in! On this portal published by the government, you can see the monthly salary of all government employees, central employees, state employees, etc.
Purpose of PFMS systems
The PFMS dashboard serves as an important decision support system! and provides key performance indicator inputs with the ultimate goal of achieving greater efficiency, improving performance, and achieving the goals of prudent financial management and better cash control!
PFMS Fellowship Program
A Pfms Yojana Scholarship is run by the Government of India to educate poor children in the country. In which all poor students can benefit from a scholarship by filling their scholarship form. So in such a situation, all these students are curious to know the balance of their account! This money is not income and all these students want to see the status of their scholarship account! So in such a situation, removing all these problems from the students, the government has added the PFMS scholarship status to the PFMS website! And from there, any student can easily check their PFMS scholarship status!
Some other important banks associated with the PFMS exchange
- Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Bank of India (BOB)
- Central Bank of India (CBI)
- Canara Bank
- DCB Bank Limited (DCB)
- City Union bank LTD
- Andhra Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Allahabad Bank (EB)
- Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- dudsche bank
- Axis Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Limited
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- Dena Bank
- RBL Bank
- Manipur State Cooperative Bank Limited
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- HDFC Bank (HDFC)
- Bank of Punjab and Sindh
- Bank of South India
- New India Cooperative Bank Limited
- The Federal Bank Limited
- Syndicate Bank
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Limited
- UCO Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Bank of Jammu and Kashmir Limited
- United Bank of India
- Laxmi Vilas Bank Limited
- Yes Bank Limited
- Union Bank of India
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Indian bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Bank of Karnataka
- Indusind Bank Limited
- ICICI Bank (ICICI)
- Overseas Indian Bank
- IDBI Bank (IDBI)
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
PFMS Scholarship Enrollment Eligibility
- You must be an Indian citizen to take advantage of the program!
- The annual household income of the applying student must be less than 6 lakhs.
- The age of the candidate must be between 18 and 25 years old!
- You must be at least 10th pass to apply!
See also: https://cscdigitalseva.org/new-csc-registration-kaise-kare
How to Check PFMS Scholarship Status
- First you need a PFMS scholarship Official site will continue!
- After visiting the official website, the PFMS homepage will open in front of you!
- Here you have to click on the option to know your payment on the home page of the site!
- After that, the new website page will open in front of you! Whatever happens like that!
- Now some information will be requested in front of you on the screen! Who is like that!
- Enter account number
- Verification word
- After filling in all this information, you need to click on the option Send OTP to the registered mobile number!
- After that, after verification with OTP, your account balance is displayed to you!
- This way you can easily check your PFMS account balance!
#PFMS #Scholarship #students #check #scholarship #status